Friday 21 October 2011

Another gem today - God knows my every concern and beautifully addresses them

Yet another beautiful personalized quote I got in my mail today. I say 'personalized' because I feel God speaks to me through these lines and addresses the thoughts uppermost in my mind through these lines. Every day that passes gives me renewed hope and faith. I pray for this faith and hope to keep growing.

It sometimes looks like "one thing after the other," 
but really, it is blessing after blessing.

I know, I know...you don't experience it that way. 
But that's because you don't see it that way. 
In this business of life, what you see is what you get.

If you think you are looking at struggle, struggle is what you will experience.
If you decide that you are looking at a gift
(even if you can't see it clearing in this exact moment), 
a gift is what you will get. 

Just wait. You'll see. I mean that literally. You will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment