Thursday 16 February 2012

My Valentine Day's mesg from God

As I looked through my mails, I realized that this one had come in on V-Day, from my Neale Walsch subscriptions. Made me smile and feel extremely cared for and loved.

On this day of your life, Aarthi, I believe God wants you to know...

...that you are deeply loved by God.

Do you know that? I mean, do you really know that?
Because if you do, you will move through life without fear. 
You will know that only Perfection can occur.

Yes, yes, I know, sometimes the things that occur don't
look perfect...but that is only a matter of perspective.

Because you can't see Perfection does not mean it is not there. 
Give it Time. It will show itself for sure. 
Then you will again smile at God's love...and how it plays out.

For now, trust that it will. Always. And in all ways. 
I would not tell you this were it not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment