Monday 23 July 2012

Powerful words that reassured me today

I just got back on Saturday night after a beautiful and very fulfilling trip to God's own place, Prasanthi Nilayam, in Puttaparthi. It was simply an amazing 2 days there for me and amma.

And today, as I browsed through Radio Sai searching for something, I came across these lines. It is Swami's will that He made my eyes fall on these lines. They really mean a lot to me.

"Prayer does help you to withstand tensions and problems with courage. Intense prayer, deep devotion, strong faith, sincere repentance, constant yearning and supreme love for God can alter the sequence of events in life. They can make even God reverse His own will."

Thank you Swami for all the love you are giving me. I can never repay you and I don't want to also. Let me remain indebted to you forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment