Monday 6 August 2012

God speaks to me every day

It is simply amazing how Swami makes His presence felt through myriad ways. Today's message from my Neale Donald Walsch subscription was quite profound and it made a lot of sense to me, 'coz it resonated with a particular thought in my mind. Here is that mesg.
 
On this day of your life, Aarthi, I believe God wants you to know...
...that you have only just begun to discover your magnificence.

This period of your life marks a New Beginning. 
You can feel it. 
And you have only just begun to know
 the treasure and the glory of You. 

And you have only just begun to make your Real and Lasting Contribution.

It was the last line that was really the icing on the cake and that really made my day. Yes, I have begun to realize my inner true potential and I am beginning to understand where I can really contribute and how lasting that can be. :)

Thank you Swami for this very touching mesg for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment