Tuesday 17 May 2011

About touching people's lives

Here's a lovely quote which I got from Neale Donald Walsch today and I really felt it's a message from God. It's definitely not a coincidence that I got this message today. It's surely God's hand.

You are making a difference, whether you know it or not. So have no doubt about that.

You did it again yesterday. The way you touched
someone's life just yesterday made a difference. And
you are always doing that, do you know that?

Yes, yes...your smile, your encouraging word, your
willingness to just be "present" with another, has
touched people in more ways than you realize.

I only tell you this today so that you never lose faith.
Faith in how life is moving through you -- and how
you are moving through life.

Yesterday was my mom's b'day. Dad and I presented her with a small CD player, just a basic model 'coz she doesn't like any hi-tech stuff. Moreover, she does not like using headphones. She can use it in the kitchen.

Here's a pic of the model I bought.



This player has inbuilt speakers and all you need to do is insert a CD and press the Play button. That's all. She really liked it. :)

The above message reiterated the fact that going by my heart is a good thing for me. :) I'm sure glad I could make mom happy yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Well done!! Good job esp. on Buddha Poornima Day...you practised one of the principles of loving kindness to one's fellow beings. Wonderful thoughtful gift for your mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a loving daughter to a great mom! It's been a pleasure knowing you. Nice gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can help people find fulfillment and happiness through your writing. All the best! That was a great gesture from your end - gifting your mom on her b'day!

    ReplyDelete