Monday 30 May 2011

Interesting thought - from my mail today!

I received the following message today from my Neale Donald Walsch subscriptions.

On this day of your life, Aarthi, I believe God wants you to know...
...that no financial crisis can overpower the peace of God.

At a time of extraordinary uncertainty, people are turning everywhere for answers. How about to God? Those who know God as a living reality in their lives are finding peace in the midst of turmoil, security in the face of fear.

It's all, in the end, about priorities. Life priorities. Do your priorities have to do with the body? Or with the soul?

I really liked the above quote, for I feel it is indeed very relevant in today's context. Being connected with the super power above us does fill us with a peace that cannot be matched. It gives the strength to face any ordeal.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful quotes! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete